Pomar / 38501-212
HAAPA Women´s GORE-TEX ankle boot
HAAPA is an eco-friendly winter zip-up, inspired by rural Chelsea boots - combining grip, ankle stability and advanced winter protection.
HAAPA is wrapped in eco-friendly TERRACARE leather, which is quick to develop a vintage-patina due to its uneven and scratch-sensitive finish - this desired effect will add a unique character to your ankle boots.
Traction and tread - HAAPA is an ankle boot with rugged Nordic style and function. Cold weather rated to -35˚C, with eco-friendly TERRACARE leather and woollen felt upper, GORE-TEX® PARTELANA waterproof and insulating lining, with traction provided by a deep tread TR-winter sole. All Pomar felt is mulesing-free.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Oak pull-up wax-finished TERRACARE® antiqued leather, repels water and dirt – quick to develop a patina
- TERRACARE® LEATHER: Tanned in environmentally advanced and socially conscious way in Germany
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- DEEP TREAD TR-WINTER SOLE: Our new TR-winter sole offers tread and traction on a variety of winter surfaces from mud to snow. TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures.
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
PULL-UP LEATHER: Due to the scratch-sensitive finish, Pull-up leather quickly develops a vintage-patina, this is a desired effect. The patina arises with natural use i.e. folding, scratching and stretching while walking. Use in rain and snow also adds to the unique patina building, as liquids darken the leather.
TERRACARE® LEATHER: The most eco-friendly leather you can use in shoemaking. It is tanned in Germany by Lederfabrik Josef Heinen taking into account environment and animal welfare. Read more about TERRACARE.
TERRACARE® leather has a two-tone effect and natural appearance. Leather is not even and any visible imperfections are not defects. Leather has been made so, that the natural feel of the leather remains and its breathability is high. For this reason there is not a thick protective paint layer on top of it. This type of leather is softer and easily develops a patina from scratches.
SHOE CARE: You can use wax-leather cream to treat your pair to protect and treat them etc. There are also protective sprays and gels available for wax-finished leather. Express shoe polishes should not be used for wax-finished leather, a wrong care product can change the appearance of it. Read the instructions on care products carefully.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
TERRACARE® leathers are environmentally friendly, resource-efficient and socially compatible.Read more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more