Pomar +plus / 38492-512
VUORI Women’s Pomar+ GORE-TEX® ankle boots
VUORI Pomar +plus ankle boot with GORE-TEX®, is inspired by retro hikers and updated for a modern Nordic lifestyle.
Engineered for life above the Arctic Circle, VUORI is packed with advanced winter features such as Nordic GRIP+ soles, waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® PARTELANA warm lining, and a side-zipper. VUORI comfortably transitions from city streets to backcountry trails - in rain, sleet or snow!
- LAST WIDTH J: XXX-wide. Designed for those who want the benefits of Pomar +plus construction. If unsure of your size, we suggest you choose the smaller one.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Thick waterproof and dirt repellent tan nubuck and brown nappa
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE GEL INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and rugged tread pattern designed for a Nordic winter
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
- LACES: Adjust to fit your width
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar +plus footwear is specially crafted for wide and sensitive feet. They are spacious, supportive and ultra comfortable.Read more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more