Pomar / 38982-512
SAARI Women´s GORE-TEX® retro hiker
SAARI is a retro inspired hiker updated for a modern Nordic lifestyle, and engineered for life above the Arctic Circle.
Packed with advanced winter features such as Nordic GRIP+ soles, waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® PARTELANA warm lining, and a side-zipper, SAARI comfortably transitions from city streets to backcountry trails - in rain, sleet or snow!
- UPPER MATERIAL: Thick waterproof and dirt repellent tan nubuck and brown nappa
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and rugged tread pattern designed for a Nordic winter
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
REGULAR FITTING: (G width) - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for near Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more