Pomar +plus / 18273-100
RUSKO Women's Pomar+ stretch winter boot
RUSKO is a casual winter boot offering unrivalled comfort, with Pomar +plus construction and stretch nappa. The stretch nappa forefoot adapts to your individual feet for a sock like fit. RUSKO is insulated with our multi-season felt lining with traction provided by our Nordic GRIP+ advanced winter sole.
Pomar +plus construction offers added room for toes, firm counters to support the heel and ankle of the foot together with soft materials and seam structures to avoid abrasion. Special removable padded insoles are designed to absorb shocks.
- LAST WIDTH J: XXX-wide. Designed for those who want the benefits of Pomar +plus construction. If unsure of your size, we suggest you choose the smaller one.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Stretch nappa forefoot, nappa toecap, side and collar
- FELT LINING: Our multi-use warm textile lining for autumn-winter
- REMOVABLE GEL INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- ZIPPER: Easy to put on and remove
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
Pomar +plus footwear is specially crafted for wide and sensitive feet. They are spacious, supportive and ultra comfortable.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more