Pomar / 68356-450
RUSKA Men's GORE-TEX® ePE winter boots
RUSKA men's GORE-TEX® ePE ankle boot with lamb fur lining. Sitting above the ankle, the RUSKA men's winter boot is inspired by the iconic curling boots of the 1970s - with additional winter features.
Cold weather rated to -35˚C, with an advanced Nordic GRIP+ winter sole. RUSKA is insulated with lamb fur and GORE-TEX® ePE for waterproof and breathable winter protection - with a lower environmental footprint.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black suede, repels water and dirt
- LAMB LINING: Luxuriously warm and breathable
- GORE-TEX® ePE: 100% waterproof performance with a lower environmental footprint
- REMOVABLE FUR INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
NORMAL - WIDE FITTING – If you have wider feet or will be wearing thick woollen socks, we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. It has a comfy last and room for toes. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more width you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. More tight feel you’ll get by replacing then insole with thicker one of placing an additional flat and thin insole under the current one
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more