Pomar / 18272-100
PYY Women's spike winter boots
The PYY Chelsea boot with spike sole is designed and engineered for total confidence in icy conditions. Made with a Pomar spike sole consisting of rubber and steel studs which bite into sheet-ice, offering maximum slip resistance and traction.
Cold weather rated to -35˚C, the PYY winter spike boot is wrapped in black nappa and insulated with synthetic fur for extra warmth when the temperature drops.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black nappa leather
- WARM LINING: Insulated with a warm synthetic fur lining designed for cold winter conditions
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- SPIKE SOLE: Combination of rubber and steel studs bite into sheet-ice providing maximum slip resistance and traction in icy conditions. (Not recommended for indoor use)
- ELASTICS: Easy to put on, added comfort while wearing
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more