Pomar / 38136-302
ORAS Women's GORE-TEX® ankle boots
The waterproof ORAS GORE-TEX® ankle boot blends timeless hiker style with advanced winter protection, making it the ideal companion on short winter hikes or wet urban strolls.
ORAS winter boots feature a waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® PARTALANA lining keeping your feet warm even on the coldest winter days, while the Trail GRIP+ advanced winter soles ensure you can navigate any snowy terrain. Inspired by winter tyres, GRIP+ consists of double-density thermoplastic non-slip rubbers, ensuring grip in wintry conditions.
- Last width G
- UPPER MATERIAL: Tan nubuck, brown nubuck on heel
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- ADVANCED TRAIL GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft TR-rubber compound and low profile ridged non-slip tread pattern
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- NO ZIPPER
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|