Pomar / 38136-202
ORAS Women's GORE-TEX® ankle boots
Embrace a more eco-conscious lifestyle with ORAS GORE-TEX® winter boots. Made with terracare®, this eco-friendly pull-up leather is quick to develop a vintage patina due to its uneven and scratch-sensitive finish - a desired effect that adds individual character to the boots
The ideal companion for rain, sleet and snow, ORAS keeps you moving – whether on short winter hikes or wet urban strolls. The waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® PARTALANA lining maintains cozy warmth even on the coldest winter days.
Trail GRIP+ advanced winter soles help you navigate snowy terrain with ease, inspired by winter tyres, GRIP+ consists of double-density thermoplastic non-slip rubbers, ensuring grip in wintry conditions.
- Last width G
- UPPER MATERIAL: Oak pull-up wax-finished TERRACARE®, suede on heel and collar
- TERRACARE® LEATHER: Tanned in environmentally advanced and socially conscious way in Germany
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- ADVANCED TRAIL GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft TR-rubber compound and low profile ridged non-slip tread pattern
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- NO ZIPPER
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
TERRACARE® leathers are environmentally friendly, resource-efficient and socially compatible.Read more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more