Pomar +plus / 68182-500
KOKKO Men's Pomar+ GORE-TEX spike winter boots
KOKKO with Pomar +plus construction is a winter boot with spike sole and waterproof GORE-TEX. KOKKO is designed and engineered for total confidence in icy conditions, with a Pomar spike sole consisting of rubber and steel studs which bite into sheet-ice, it offers maximum slip resistance and traction.
Cold weather rated to -35˚C, KOKKO is wrapped in black waxy nubuck and insulated with waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX PARTALANA for extra warmth when the temperature drops.
- LAST WIDTH J: XXX-wide. Designed for those who want the benefits of Pomar+plus construction. If unsure of your size, we suggest you choose the smaller one.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black waxy nubuck, suede collar
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- SPIKE SOLE: Combination of rubber and steel studs bite into sheet-ice providing maximum slip resistance and traction in icy conditions. (Not recommended for indoor use)
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar +plus footwear is specially crafted for wide and sensitive feet. They are spacious, supportive and ultra comfortable.Read more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more