Pomar +plus / 68182-500
KOKKO Men's Pomar+ GORE-TEX spike winter boots
KOKKO with Pomar +plus construction is a winter boot with spike sole and waterproof GORE-TEX. KOKKO is designed and engineered for total confidence in icy conditions, with a Pomar spike sole consisting of rubber and steel studs which bite into sheet-ice, it offers maximum slip resistance and traction.
Cold weather rated to -35˚C, KOKKO is wrapped in black waxy nubuck and insulated with waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX PARTALANA for extra warmth when the temperature drops.
- LAST WIDTH J: XXX-wide. Designed for those who want the benefits of Pomar+plus construction. If unsure of your size, we suggest you choose the smaller one.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black waxy nubuck, suede collar
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- SPIKE SOLE: Combination of rubber and steel studs bite into sheet-ice providing maximum slip resistance and traction in icy conditions
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|