Pomar / 69201-502
KIIRUNA Men's GORE-TEX® warm winter boots
Conquer winter with the waterproof and insulated KIIRUNA GORE-TEX® felt boot, designed to guide you through the stormiest Nordic winters. Packed with advanced features, such as deep lugged TR-rubber soles, a PU mudguard, waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® PARTELANA woolmix lining, and D-ring eyelets which serve as the final barrier against the cold.
KIIRUNA boots are equally well-suited for navigating autumn rains, ensuring your feet remain comfortably dry during the transitional wet seasons.
- Last width J: XX-wide
- UPPER MATERIAL: Brown nubuck midfoot, lace-hooks, and details. Sand woollen felt shaft
- PU MUD GUARD: Extra protection against the effects of winter – e.g grit and salt stains
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- SHAFT LINING: Soft insulating synthetic
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- DEEP LUGGED TR-SOLE: TR-rubber material keeps traction qualities in minus temperatures, deep tread ideal for snow, slush and muddy conditions
- ZIPPER: Fasten and remove with ease
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Fennia Award winning designs inspired by Finnish craftsmanship. Breathable, resilient and naturally warm woollen felt. 100% MULESING-FREERead More
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more