Pomar / 38332-120
KARA Women´s GORE-TEX® ankle boots
A classic military-inspired lace-up ankle boot, made from rugged waxed nubuck.
KARA with GORE-TEX® is 100% waterproof and breathable, making it the ideal ankle boot for unpredictable autumn-winter weather and year-round wear.
Traction is provided by a chunky TR-rubber commando sole, which keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures, the deep lugged sole provides extra traction on a variety of wintry surfaces.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black wax nubuck – waterproof and dirt repellent
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof multiuse textile lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR TR-COMMANDO SOLE: Thick lugged sole, TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
REGULAR FITTING: Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more