Pomar / 46033-912
ANKKURI Men’s Zero Waste boat shoes
ANKKURI eco-friendly deck shoes are year-round classics, offering timeless style with traditional apron toe, leather laces and flat TR-rubber sole. The upcycled nappa is quick to develop a vintage-patina due to the scratch-sensitive finish, this desired effect adds a unique character to your boat shoes.
A more sustainable approach has been used in the design and manufacture of ANKKURI. Part of our Zero Waste collection, these eco-conscious boat shoes are made from a mix of factory scraps and surplus waste hides. Comfy on the feet and light on the planet, ANKKURI can easily be dressed up or down, wear yours with or without socks, try styling with chinos or tailored shorts.
- Upper material: Upcycled brown nappa leather
- Scratch sensitive leather – quick to develop a unique patina
- Lining: padded textile lining
- Removable insole: comfort for your feet
- Pomar DYNERGY sole –patented comfort, excellent traction in wet conditions
- Leather laces - Adjust to your feet
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)|
3D mould technology neutralises impacts, reduces pressure, stabilises the step and energises walking with its rolling effect.Read more
Made from waste
A selection of eco-conscious sneakers made from factory scraps and surplus waste hides. 100% of the leather uppers are made from factory waste materials.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more