Pomar / 35425-110
HEISI Women's vegan GORE-TEX® heeled boots
The animal-free HEISI is a waterproof vegan ankle boot designed to elevate your style, featuring a 5cm heel. Its chunky yet lightweight TR-rubber sole, equipped with deep tread, ensures excellent traction. Come rain or snow, the insulated GORE-TEX® technology guarantees warmth, breathability and weather protection, allowing you to enjoy any occasion without worry. GORE-TEX® ePE lining offers waterproof and breathable protection with a lower environmental footprint.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black vegan suede, repels water and dirt
- WATERPROOF GORE-TEX® LINING: Our multi-use insulated lining for autumn-winter - 100% waterproof and breathable
- GORE-TEX® ePE: 100% waterproof performance with a lower environmental footprint
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR TR-RUBBER SOLE: 5cm heel, TR-rubber sole with deep tread
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: Fasten and remove with ease
- REGULAR-WIDE FITTING: If unsure about your size, please select the smaller size. If you have a wider foot we generally suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or are sized between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. If they feel too wide or you want a tighter fit, you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Made using Microsuede, a synthetic material composed of polyester fibres with the soft feel of natural suede leather.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more