Pomar / 39187-410
UTU Women's GORE-TEX® winter boots
Stay cozy throughout winter with our sheepskin lined UTU GORE-TEX® curling boots, a warm winter boot blending minimalist Nordic style with ruthless functionality.
The UTU warm curling boots offer relaxed style with advanced winter protection, rated to -35°C, the combination of sheepskin and GORE-TEX® provide waterproof and breathable insulation. UTU snow boots also feature our Curling GRIP+ advanced winter soles with toe guards for maximum traction in sleet and snow. Inspired by winter tyres, GRIP+ consists of double-density thermoplastic non-slip rubbers, ensuring grip in wintry conditions.
The new GORE-TEX® ePE lining offers waterproof and breathable protection with a lower environmental footprint.
- Last width G
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black suede
- SHEEPSKIN LINING: Luxuriously warm and breathable
- GORE-TEX® ePE: 100% waterproof performance with a lower environmental footprint
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Insulated insole adds extra warmth
- ADVANCED CURLING GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction with toe guard, soft TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- ZIPPER: Fasten and remove with ease
- REGULAR FITTING: If you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. Built on a last with room for toes, if you wish to wear a thicker wollen sock or have wider feet we suggest you choose your regular size in this style. For a tighter fit you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|