Pomar / 48692-102
NIETOS men´s XW ankle boot
Men’s Pomar XW (Extra-wide fit) winter boot
- Last width J
- UPPER MATERIAL: Dark brown waxed nubuck
- FELT LINING: Multiuse insulated lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE PADDED SOFT INSOLE - comfort for your feet. You can replace with your own insole or use an additional insole if in need of tighter fitting. By removing the insole you’ll gain more room for your feet. When you dry insoles separately after wear, shoes dry quicker and stay fresh for longer.
- POMAR GRIP+ SOLE: Advanced winter sole with double density TR-rubber material, stays soft and keeps grip qualities also in sub-zero temperatures.
- ZIPPER: Easy to put on
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
WIDE FITTING - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. It has a comfy last and room for toes. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more width you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. More tight feel you’ll get by replacing then insole with thicker one of placing an additional flat and thin insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more