Pomar / 68277-502
MYRSKY Men´s XW GORE-TEX ankle boot
The rugged MYRSKY GORE-TEX® ankle boot is waterprood and and insulated with traction provided by an advanced GRIP+ winter sole.
Built for all day comfort, this combination of robust grip, durability, and winter protection means the MYRSKY keeps you going – through rain, sleet and snow.
- LAST WIDTH: J
- UPPER MATERIAL: Brown waxy nubuck and suede, repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof and insulated lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Comfort for your feet.
- POMAR GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and rugged tread pattern designed for a Nordic winter
- ZIPPER: Easy to put on
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
EXTRA WIDE FITTING: Wide last for feet in need of more width and room for toes. If you have wide feet we generally suggest you choose your regular size in this style. In case your size is between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more width you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. More tight feel you’ll get by replacing the insole with thicker one of inserting an additional flat and thin insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more