Pomar / 37977-115
METSO Women´s GORE-TEX spike winter boot
METSO felt boot with Pomar SPIKE sole, is a new addition to our award winning Pomar Felt Boot Collection.
Designed and engineered for total confidence in icy conditions the Pomar SPIKE sole consists of 16 rubber and steel studs which bite into sheet-ice, offering maximum slip resistance and traction.
METSO is cold weather rated to -35˚C and packed with advanced winter features such as Pomar SPIKE soles, waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® PARTELANA warm lining, leather detailing, and a side-zipper. All Pomar felt is mulesing-free.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Granite grey wool felt and black wax nubuck– repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- SPIKE SOLE: Combination of rubber and steel studs bite into sheet-ice providing maximum slip resistance and traction in icy conditions
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
- ELASTIC SIDE GUSSET: Additional comfort and flexibility
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Fennia Award winning designs inspired by Finnish craftsmanship. Breathable, resilient and naturally warm woollen felt. 100% MULESING-FREERead More
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more