Pomar / 38760-302
KAAKKURI Women's GORE-TEX® spike winter boots
The KAAKKURI with waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX, is a spike soled winter boot designed and engineered for total confidence in icy conditions. Made with a Pomar spike sole consisting of rubber and steel studs which bite into sheet-ice, it offers maximum slip resistance and traction.
Cold weather rated to -35˚C, KAAKKURI is wrapped in tan nubuck and insulated with a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX PARTALANA for extra warmth when the temperature drops.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Tan nubuck, brown nappa collar
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- SPIKE SOLE: Combination of rubber and steel studs bite into sheet-ice providing maximum slip resistance and traction in icy conditions. (Not recommended for indoor use)
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more