Pomar / 38343-110
AAVA Women's GORE-TEX® Chlesea boots
AAVA is inspired by rugged rural Chelsea boots, with a chunky sole, elastic gusset and rounded toe. Sitting just above the ankle, AAVA can be styled with almost any autumn / winter outfit.
AAVA is waterproof and insulated with a GORE-TEX® FELT lining, traction is provided by a deep lugged commando sole made from soft TR rubber. So whatever the weather, AAVA will carry you in comfort - from city streets to country paths.
- Last width G
- UPPER MATERIAL: Supple black nappa – repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof multiuse textile lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR TR-COMMANDO SOLE: Thick lugs and rugged profile
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
- ELASTIC GUSSET: Extra comfort for your legs
WIDE FITTING: If unsure of your size, we suggest you choose the smaller one
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more