Pomar / 38478-430
PIHTA Women's GORE-TEX® winter boots
PIHTA Women’s GORE-TEX® ePE snow boots embrace our Scandic heritage with simplicity in design and functional features. Inspired by the original curling silhouette, PIHTA offers the same laid-back style and versatility as the originals with the addition of special winter features.
Cold weather rated to -35˚C, with an advanced Nordic GRIP+ winter sole. PIHTA is insulated with sheepskin and GORE-TEX® ePE for waterproof and breathable winter protection - with a lower environmental footprint.
- Last width G
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black suede, repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® ePE: 100% waterproof performance with a lower environmental footprint
- SHEEPSKIN LINING: Luxuriously warm and breathable
- Dark sheepskin- can lead to colour transfer to lighter textiles
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- REMOVABLE SHEEPSKIN INSOLE: sheepskin insole adds extra warmth for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- ZIPPER: Easy to put on
Note: As with most dyed materials, there can be colour transfer from the sheepskin to lighter clothing e.g. socks or trousers.
REGULAR FITTING - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more