Pomar / 39197-312
PALJAKKA Women's GORE-TEX® winter boots
PALJAKKA is an extra warm sheepskin boot rated to -35˚C, with GORE-TEX ePE and an advanced Pomar GRIP+ winter sole. PALJAKKA can be worn in two ways, with the shaft rolled-up when the snow is deep or rolled-down when the weather is mild.
The new GORE-TEX® ePE lining offers waterproof and breathable protection with a lower environmental footprint.
- Last width G
- UPPER MATERIAL: Tan nubuck and sheepskin, repels water and dirt
- SHEEPSKIN LINING: Luxuriously warm and breathable
- GORE-TEX® ePE: 100% waterproof performance with a lower environmental footprint
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- REMOVABLE FUR INSOLE: Fur insole adds extra warmth for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Maximum winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- NO ZIPPER: This model does not have a zipper
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more