Pomar / 39197-300
PALJAKKA Women's GORE-TEX® winter boots
Cold weather rated to -35˚C, PALJAKKA is an extra warm fur-lined winter boot with an advanced Pomar GRIP+ winter sole.
Functional with a minimalist Nordic design, PALJAKKA is 100% waterproof, breathable and insulated, offering two ways to wear. Shaft rolled-up when the snow is deep or rolled-down when the weather is mild.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black nubuck and shearling, repels water and dirt
- LAMB FUR AND GORE-TEX® LINING: Luxuriously warm, waterproof and breathable.
- Dark fur - can lead to colour transfer to lighter textiles
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- REMOVABLE FUR INSOLE: Fur insole adds extra warmth for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Maximum winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
NO ZIPPER: This model does not have a zipper
Note: As with most dyed materials, there can be colour transfer from the fur to lighter clothing e.g. socks or trousers.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more