Pomar / 38127-100
VARJO Women's GORE-TEX® ankle boots
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black nappa
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: Waterproof and insulating multiuse lining for autumn-winter
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- CHUNKY-HEELED TR-SOLE: TR-rubber keeps its grip qualities in below zero temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit
- ZIPPER: Easy to put on/remove
REGULAR-FIT: If unsure about your size, please select the smaller size. If you have a wider foot we generally suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or are sized between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. If they feel too wide or you want a tighter fit, you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
LAST: G last
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more