Pomar / 67101-110
RUSKA Men´s vegan GORE-TEX ankle boot
The RUSKA vegan suede winter boot sits just above the ankle, and is inspired by the iconic curling boots of the 1970s - with additional winter features.
RUSKA has an advanced winter Nordic GRIP+ sole, a side zipper for ease of use, and waterproofed and insulated with a combination of vegan suede outer and GORE-TEX® waterproof, insulating and breathable lining.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black vegan suede
- GORE-TEX® LINING: Waterproof, breathable and insulating, designed for autumn and winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
NORMAL - WIDE FITTING – If you have wider feet or will be wearing thick woollen socks, we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. It has a comfy last and room for toes. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more width you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. More tight feel you’ll get by replacing then insole with thicker one of placing an additional flat and thin insole under the current one