Pomar / 37429-100
KATAJA Women´s vegan GORE-TEX ankle boot
KATAJA is a modern Chelsea boot, combining grip, ankle stability and winter protection – with rugged Nordic style.
KATAJA is stylish and functional, with a supple vegan suede outer, and waterproof GORE-TEX® lining, with traction provided by a deep-lugged chunky TR-rubber commando sole, ideal for muddy country walks or trekking across town during winter.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black vegan suede, repels water and dirt
- WATERPROOF GORE-TEX® LINING: Our multi-use warm textile lining for autumn-winter - 100% waterproof and breathable
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR TR-COMMANDO SOLE: Thick lugged sole, TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures
- ZIPPER: Easy to put on
- ELASTIC GUSSET: Extra comfort for your ankles
REGULAR FITTING - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more