Our passion is to provide comfortable, well-made and well-fitting footwear for everyone.
Pomar +plus is designed for those who need the benefits of specially constructed footwear. Such as those who require custom or special insoles, those who have wide, swollen, or sensitive feet, including those with walking, knee or toe issues.
What is Pomar +plus Construction?
Footwear with Pomar +plus construction, also known as Pomar+ is a specially crafted shoe, which is spacious, supportive, comfortable and with additional stability built into the shoe.
In our Pomar +plus collection you will find last widths from I to K. They all come with a removable shock-absorbing insole as standard. By removing the insole you will gain one more width. A removable insole allows you to replace them with your own personalised or prescribed insole.
Advantages of wearing Pomar +plus
Pomar +plus footwear has many other additional advantages for feet with special requirements. To support the ankle we have provided them with a stiffer and longer heel counter. Pomar +plus footwear often has wide opening zippers and lacings and/or straps with wide adjustability. Pomar +plus seams are soft and comfort is enhanced with elastics, velcro straps and padding.
7 Benefits of Pomar +plus construction1. EASY TO PUT ON
- Easy-to-grab zippers
- Wide opening lacing and zippers
- H, I, J, K last widths
- Room for custom insoles
- Long and reinforced counter stiffener
- Support for your feet
- Prevent abrasion and chafing
- Stable and stiff heel area to protect the ankle and the heel of the foot
- Removable padded insoles with shock-absorbing qualities
- Can be replaced with custom insole
- GRIP+ traction soles and ANTI-SLIP mechanism for your protection. Also, in TR rubber a material with excellent traction qualities.