a). You have 30 days to return an unused product, starting from when you receive your order.
b). If the product is not yet in stock or sold out, please click the 'Notify me when available' button - we will send an email if / when your size is available. If your order is confirmed, but the product can’t be delivered, you will be contacted as soon as possible.
c). If you have been delivered a wrong product or if the product is faulty, you should immediately notify Pomar.fi customer service via email at info(at)pomar.fi (Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm)
d). If an order is not picked up at the post office, the customer has to pay for shipping.
e). Confirmation of order: the contract between Pomar.fi and the customer becomes binding when the customer has confirmed these terms of delivery and accepted the order.
f). Prices and product information: all prices include VAT. You can review taxes on the order confirmation. Pomar.fi is not responsible for mistakes in pricing and product information and reserves the right to cancel orders. Pomar.fi is not responsible for possible customs duties for deliveries to Norway.
g). Any questions can be addressed to our customer service at info(at)pomar.fi
h). Pomar.fi cannot be held responsible for problems with delivery resulting from force majeure –reasons, such as wars, natural disasters, import- or export bans, authoritative decisions or similar events beyond the control of Pomar.fi, which prevents a party from complying with any of its obligations under the contract.
Delivery Times, Returns, and Contacting Us
1. Delivery time
The order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you via email if the order is delayed for whatever reason. Delivery times vary from 3 - 11 working days, we try to ship orders made before 12.00 noon (+2 GMT) on the same working day.
Delivery times vary depending on delivery country - please see the estimated times below.
You will receive an order confirmation after placing an order. You can review the order information on the confirmation. Please make sure that all the information is correct. Save the confirmation and inform your order number when contacting our customer service.
2. Delivery Methods / Estimated Delivery Times
After placing your order you will receive an order confirmation and a link to a site where you can monitor the status of the order. As soon as we have shipped the product from our warehouse, you’ll receive an email and a tracking number.
Delivery for Baltics: Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia
In most cases*, your parcel will automatically be delivered to the nearest pickup point (customer CANNOT select a pickup point). If parcel has not been picked up in 7 days, it will be returned to us
*Your parcel will be delivered directly to the delivery address if:
- The parcel is bigger than the size of pickup point’s lockers
- In a city where the area nearest pickup point is more than 800 meters from delivery address
- Outside city area and nearest pickup point is more than 8 kilometres from delivery address
Areas Covered by Free Delivery:
- Finland (incl. Ahvenanmaa): 3-4 working days
- Netherlands: 6-8 working days
- Belgium: 6-8 working days
- Austria: 6-8 working days
- Latvia: 3-5 working days
- Lithuania: 4-6 working days
- Poland: 6-8 working days
- Sweden: 4-7 working days
- Germany: 5-7 working days
- Denmark: 5-7 working days
- Czechia: 6-8 working days
- Estonia: 3-5 working days
Delivery cost: €9.00.
Delivery method: Parcel Connect
- Bulgaria: 7-11 working days
- Spain: 6-10 working days
- Luxemburg: 6-8 working days
- Portugal: 7-11 working days
- Slovakia: 6-8 working days
- Slovenia: 6-9 working days
- Hungary: 6-9 working days
Delivery method: Priority
- Ireland: 5-7 working days
- Italia: 5-8 working days
- Greece: 6-10 working days
- Croatia: 8-10 working days
- Cyprus: 7-9 working days
- Malta: 7-9 working days
- France: 6-9 working days
- Romania: 7-9 working days
- United Kingdom: 7-10 working days
- Norway: 6-8 working days
- Switzerland 6-7 working days
Delivery cost €12.90. Delivery method: Priority
- USA: 10-12 working days
- Canada: 10-12 working days
- Israel: 10-12 working days
3. Return policy and exchanges
You have 30 days to return an unused product, starting from when you receive your order. We offer this guarantee to make sure you are satisfied with the look, fit and size of the shoes. The product must be unused, undamaged and vendible. No tags can be removed. If the product is damaged due to poor packing, we can’t refund you.
Please return unused products in the original packaging to:
Pomarfin Oy, PL 7420, 00002, Helsinki, Finland
Please include the filled in return form with the products. If you can’t find the return form, contact our customer service, provide us with your order number and ask for a new form. You should indicate clearly whether you want to exchange the product or get a refund. You will be refunded as soon as we receive the return, providing the above mentioned conditions are met. The time it takes us to make the refund depends on the payment method. Remember to save the receipt from the post office until you have received the refund.
Remember to save the receipt from the post office until you have received the refund.
Returns from Finland:
You can return products for free via Posti using our return number 636673. If you choose to use another method, we can’t refund you for the shipping costs. Please note that customer returns take a little longer to reach their destination, usually 5 to 14 days.
Returns from the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Poland, Sweden, Germany, Denmark or Czechia :
Attach the Parcel Return Connect label to the package. Return the package to the pick-up point (you can check the list of pick-up points at https://paketshopfinder.dhlpaket.at.
Returns from Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia:
From Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia customers must attach Postal Parcel Baltics Return -label to the parcel and order pickup from local Itella’s customer service
Contact details can be found in local Itella’s webpages:
The return label has been sent together with the shoes
Returns from elsewhere in the EU:
Return products at your own expense with the local post. We recommend using a delivery method with tracking since we cannot guarantee the arrival of the shipment.
Returns from outside the EU - USA, Canada, Israel, Norway, Switzerland:
- 1.) Return products at your own expense with the local post.
- 2.) [Important] Prior to returning the product/s please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - giving us your Order Number and Name/s of products you are returning - this is required to prevent delays at customs - we can only refund you once products are received, and processed.
- 3.) Due to customs processes and delays - we do not offer exchanges for purchases outside of Europe
- 4.) We recommend using a delivery method with tracking since we cannot guarantee the arrival of the shipment.
All complaints concerning the order or delivery should be made within seven (7) days of receiving the order to info(at)pomar.fi
5. Cancelling your order
You can cancel your order if the delivery hasn’t been made in reasonable time. Please let us know if you want to cancel your order at info(at)pomar.fi. Usually we will contact you by email or telephone, if the order is delayed. Pomar.fi reserves the right to cancel your order.
If an order is not picked up at the post office, the customer has to pay for shipping.
6. Contact information
Phone: +358 (0)2 6343 124