Pomar / 68257-302
VISA Men´s GORE-TEX Moc-toe ankle boot
The waterproof moc-toe VISA GORE-TEX® ankle boot is built for all day comfort – whatever the weather. The combination of robust grip, durability, and winter protection means the VISA work boot keeps you going – through rain, sleet and snow.
VISA offers comfort and stability with a waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® lining, supple suede shaft and new GRIP sole to provide traction on muddy and slushy winter surfaces.
- MATERIAL: Tan Nubuck upper
- SHAFT: Supple brown suede shaft
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof and insulated lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- GRIP SOLE: Our new GRIP winter sole offers traction on a variety of winter surfaces from mud to snow. Double density rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures.
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more