Pomar / 48257-100
VISA Men´s Moc-toe ankle boot
The moc-toe VISA ankle boot is built for all day comfort – whatever the weather. The combination of robust grip, durability, and winter protection means the VISA work boot keeps you going – through rain, sleet and snow.
VISA offers comfort and stability with an insulated felt lining, supple suede shaft and new GRIP sole to provide traction on muddy and slushy winter surfaces.
- MATERIAL: Black nappa upper
- SHAFT: Supple black suede shaft
- FELT LINING: A multi-use insulating lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- GRIP SOLE: Our new GRIP winter sole offers traction on a variety of winter surfaces from mud to snow. Double density rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures.
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
FIT: If your size is between two sizes or you have a narrow fit, we recommend choosing a smaller size. For example, if the size is 43.5 or 44, select size 43.
If the length of the shoe is appropriate, but you need more space, you can remove the insole or change it to a thinner one. For a more snug fit, change the insole to a thicker one or add a thin, flat insole under the insole that also provides more shock absorption.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more