Pomar +plus / 38209-100
VIHMA Women's Pomar+ GORE-TEX® ankle boots
VIHMA with Pomar +plus construction, is a waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® ankle boot with advanced City GRIP+ winter sole.
City GRIP+ offers maximum slip resistance on a thin-profile sole, with a combination of rubber densities staying soft in freezing temperatures.
- LAST WIDTH J: XXX-wide. Designed for those who want the benefits of Pomar+plus construction. If unsure of your size, we suggest you choose the smaller one.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black nappa – repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: A waterproof multiuse textile lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Shock absorption, protection and pampering for your feet!
- CITY GRIP+ SOLE: Optimum slip resistance on a thin-profile. Combination of rubber densities which stay soft and grippy in freezing temperatures.
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar +plus footwear is specially crafted for wide and sensitive feet. They are spacious, supportive and ultra comfortable.Read more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more