Pomar / 68235-502
VAARA Men`s XW GORE-TEX® ankle boot
Men’s waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lace-up boot
- UPPER MATERIAL: Dark brown pebble grain nubuck
- WATERPROOF GORE-TEX® LINING: Waterproof and breathable multiuse lining for autumn-winter
- CHUNKY TR-WINTER SOLE: TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures.
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
EXTRA-WIDE (XW) FITTING – If you have wide feet we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. It has a comfy last and room for toes. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more width you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For a tighter fit try replacing the Pomar insole with thicker one or by placing an additional flat / thin insole under the current one.
|Size||Length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more