Pomar / 39187-432
UTU Women's GORE-TEX® winter boots
UTU fur-lined winter boot embraces our Scandic heritage with ruthless functionality and minimalist Nordic design. 100% waterproof, breathable and insulated, UTU offers the same laid-back style as the original curling boot - with additional height and special winter features.
Cold weather rated to -35˚C, UTU is lined with lamb fur and GORE-TEX® for waterproof, insulated and breathable protection. Cold weather traction is provided by our advanced Pomar GRIP+ winter sole.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Dark brown suede, repels water and dirt
- LAMB FUR AND GORE-TEX® LINING: Luxuriously warm, waterproof and breathable.
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- REMOVABLE FUR INSOLE: Fur insole adds extra warmth for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- ZIPPER: Easy to put on
REGULAR FITTING: If you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. Built on a last with room for toes, if you wish to wear a thicker wollen sock or have wider feet we suggest you choose your regular size in this style. For a tighter fit you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more