Pomar / 39187-408
UTU Women’s GORE-TEX® winter boot
UTU fur-lined winter boot embraces our Scandic heritage with ruthless functionality and minimalist Nordic design. 100% waterproof, breathable and insulated, UTU offers the same laid-back style as the original curling boot - with additional height and special winter features.
Cold weather rated to -35˚C, UTU is lined with lamb fur and GORE-TEX® for waterproof, insulated and breathable protection. Cold weather traction is provided by our advanced Pomar GRIP+ winter sole.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Blue suede, black waxy nubuck - repels water and dirt
- LAMB FUR AND GORE-TEX® LINING: Luxuriously warm, waterproof and breathable.
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- REMOVABLE FUR INSOLE: Fur insole adds extra warmth for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- ZIPPER: Easy to put on
REGULAR FITTING: If you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. Built on a last with room for toes, if you wish to wear a thicker wollen sock or have wider feet we suggest you choose your regular size in this style. For a tighter fit you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one.
|Size||Length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for near Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more