Pomar / 37187-125
TUNTURI Women's GORE-TEX® ePE snow boot
The fur-lined TUNTURI snow boot offers unrivalled winter protection and minimalist Nordic design. Rated to -35˚C, TUNTURI is triple insulated with woollen felt, lamb-fur and a GORE-TEX ePE lining. The new GORE-TEX® ePE lining offers waterproof and breathable protection with a lower environmental footprint.
Pomar Nordic GRIP+ advanced winter soles provide maximum traction in snowy-wintry conditions.
Part of our award winning Pomar Felt Boot Collection , the shearling lined TUNTURI is the ideal tall winter boot – providing maximum insulation, ankle stability and winter grip. All Pomar felt is mulesing-free.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Granite-grey wool felt and black wax nubuck
- LAMB FUR LINING: Luxuriously warm and breathable
- Dark fur - can lead to colour transfer to lighter textiles
- GORE-TEX® ePE: 100% waterproof performance with a lower environmental
- REMOVABLE FUR INSOLE: Comfort and warmth for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
- ELASTICS: Additional comfort and flexibility
Note: As with most dyed materials, there can be colour transfer from the fur to lighter clothing e.g. socks or trousers.
REGULAR FITTING: If you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. Built on a last with room for toes, if you wish to wear a thicker wollen sock or have wider feet we suggest you choose your regular size in this style. For a tighter fit you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one.
LAST: G last
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more