Pomar / 37187-115
TUNTURI 2.0 Women's GORE-TEX winter boot
TUNTURI 2.0 offers unrivalled winter protection and minimalist Nordic design. Triple insulated with woollen felt, lamb-fur and GORE-TEX PARTALANA lining - TUNTURI is cold weather rated to -35˚C, 100% waterproof and breathable. Winter grip is provided by our new advanced winter GRIP+ sole for traction in snowy conditions.
Part of our award winning Pomar Felt Boot Collection , TUNTURI 2.0 is the ideal tall winter boot – providing maximum insulation, ankle stability and winter grip, in a versatile snow boot design. All Pomar felt is mulesing-free.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Granite-grey wool felt and black wax nubuck
- LAMB-FUR AND GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Luxuriously warm, waterproof and breathable
- REMOVABLE FUR INSOLE: Comfort and warmth for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
- ELASTICS: Additional comfort and flexibility
REGULAR FITTING: If you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. Built on a last with room for toes, if you wish to wear a thicker wollen sock or have wider feet we suggest you choose your regular size in this style. For a tighter fit you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one.
LAST: G last
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Fennia Award winning designs inspired by Finnish craftsmanship. Breathable, resilient and naturally warm woollen felt. 100% MULESING-FREERead More
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more