Pomar +plus / 68190-100
TIE Men's Pomar+ GORE-TEX® ankle boots
Waterproof and insulated, the rugged TIE GORE-TEX® ankle boot with Pomar +plus construction is built for all day comfort – whatever the weather.
- LAST WIDTH J: XX-wide. Designed for those who want the benefits of Pomar +plus construction. If unsure of your size, we suggest you choose the smaller one.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Supple black nappa padded collar
- GORE-TEX® LINING: Insulated, waterproof and breathable multi-season felt lining,
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- COMMANDO SOLE: TR-rubber material keeps traction qualities in minus temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar +plus footwear is specially crafted for wide and sensitive feet. They are spacious, supportive and ultra comfortable.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more