Pomar / 18477-901
TASSU Women's Zero Waste ankle boots
Step into winter with TASSU Zero Waste ankle boots – a stylish and eco-conscious choice keeping you warm and comfortable while treading lightly on the planet.
The insulated woolmix lining provides exceptional warmth and a TR-rubber commando sole offers versatile traction, making TASSU ideal for muddy country walks or urban adventures in winter.
Crafted at our own dedicated factory in Pärnu, Estonia, we've adopted a more sustainable approach to the design and manufacture of TASSU Zero Waste ankle boots. These eco-friendly winter boots are created from a blend of factory scraps and surplus waste materials.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Upcycled black nappa toe and heel, upcycled suede leather shaft
- WOOLMIX LINING: Warm insulated lining for winter
- REMOVABLE CUSHIONED INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR TR-COMMANDO SOLE: Thick lugs and rugged profile
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: Fasten and remove with ease
- REGULAR FITTING (G width) - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|