Pomar / 18477-202
TASSU Women's ankle boot
Inspired by English country boots, TASSU combines grip, ankle stability and winter protection – with rugged rural style.
The eco-friendly oak pull-up TERRACARE leather is quick to develop a vintage-patina due to its uneven and scratch-sensitive finish - this desired effect will add a unique character to your TASSU boots. Insulation is provided by a combination of woolmix and synthetic poly lining for warmth and longevity.
Traction is provided by a deep-lugged chunky commando sole, made from TR-rubber, ideal for muddy country walks or trekking across town during winter.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Oak TERRACARE® antiqued leather. Will develop unique patina.
- TERRACARE® LEATHER: Tanned in environmentally advanced and socially conscious way in Germany
- WOOLMIX-POLY LINING: Insulated multi-use warm lining for autumn-winter
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR TR-COMMANDO SOLE: TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in below zero temperatures
- ZIPPERS: Quick and easy to put on / take off