Pomar / 38487-422
TASSU Women´s GORE-TEX ankle boot
Inspired by English country boots, TASSU combines grip, ankle stability and winter protection – with rugged rural style.
The waterproof TASSU ankle boot is designed to be stylish and engineered to be functional. A tough yet supple leather outer, with an insulated and waterproof GORE-TEX®PARTELANA woolmix lining.
Traction is provided by a deep-lugged chunky commando sole, made from TR-rubber, ideal for muddy country walks or trekking across town during winter.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Orange / brown Chestnut TERRACARE® antiqued leather. Will develop unique patina.
- TERRACARE® LEATHER: Tanned in environmentally advanced and socially conscious way in Germany
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR TR-COMMANDO SOLE: TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in below zero temperatures
- ZIPPERS: Quick and easy to put on / take off
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
TERRACARE® leathers are environmentally friendly, resource-efficient and socially compatible.Read more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more