Pomar / 48132-402
TARMO Men´s Chukka boot
Part of the Pomar 60th Anniversary collection, the TARMO Derby boot is named in honour of Master Shoemaker - Tarmo Kuningas. #Pomar60Years
For over 15 years, Tarmo Kuningas has managed the daily production at our factory in Pärnu, Estonia. An essential member of the Pomar team – Tarmo together with his team of dedicated shoemakers, continues to craft shoes made to last.
A versatile smart - casual chukka boot, the TARMO can be dressed up or down making it the ideal addition to your shoe rotation. The oak vintage suede upper is quick to develop a unique patina, whilst the natural leather lining offers moisture wicking and breathability for any season wear. An ultra-comfortable walking experience is provided by the lightweight and flexible - Vibram ‘gumlite’ EVA sole
- UPPER MATERIAL: Oak vintage suede
- Oak vintage is quick to develop a unique patina
- LEATHER LINING: Natural moisture wicking and breathable leather lining that absorbs moisture and keeps your feet comfy in any season
- REMOVABLE INSOLE:Comfort for your feet!
- VIBRAM EVA GUMLITE SOLE:Lightweight and flexible - Vibram ‘gumlite’ EVA sole
- LACES:Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
REGULAR-WIDE FITTING: Comfy last with some extra length due to the toe shape. Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more width you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|