Pomar Orto / 48128-100
TAMMI Men`s Pomar Orto ankle boot
Men’s Pomar Orto (2-zip entry) wide last moccasin ankle boot
POMAR ORTO EXTRA WIDE FITTING - Designed for those who want the benefits of ORTO construction. If unsure of your size, we suggest you choose the smaller one.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black nappa
- WOOLMIX LINING: Insulating warm lining for autumn-winter
- REMOVABLE ORTO INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- ADVANCED POMAR GRIP+ SOLE: Pomar GRIP+ winter soles are some of the most advanced cold weather gripping systems available. Inspired by winter tyres, our soles consist of a winter optimized tread pattern and non-slip rubber – which keeps its traction qualities sub-zero temperatures
- DOUBLE ZIPPER: Two zips for quick and easy access
ORTO CONSTRUCTION: POMAR ORTO shoes are specially built for those wanting an extra wide fit, a rigid sole structure and counter stiffener for foot stability and the option of removing insoles.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
Pomar ORTO shoes are specially crafted for wide, swollen, or sensitive feet. ORTO shoes are spacious, supportive and ultra comfortableRead more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more