Pomar / 48207-502
SAARNI Men`s XW Derby boot
SAARNI is a wide-fit Derby boot optimized for winter, with functional and understated style, it’s ideal for the active man seeking a smart and secure winter boot.
Wrapped in rugged nubuck, SAARNI guarantees comfort and stability this winter, with insulated felt lining, deep lugged TR-rubber sole and Pomar ANTI-SLIP device.
Pomar ANTI-SLIP is a device designed for icy conditions, retractable metal spikes for traction on ice. As ANTI-SLIP is retractable, you can manually flip it ‘on' and 'off’ when needed – such as when you enter a home, office or shopping mall.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Dark brown nubuck
- FELT LINING: Insulated multi-use lining for autumn-early spring
- ADVANCED ANTI-SLIP WINTER SOLE: The retractable metal spikes of the ANTI-SLIP will give you traction on ice, and as the metal anti-slip device is retractable, you can manually flip it ‘on' and 'off’ when needed
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
EXTRA-WIDE (XW) FITTING – If you have wide feet we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. It has a comfy last and room for toes. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more width you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For a tighter fit try replacing the Pomar insole with thicker one or by placing an additional flat / thin insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP+ soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more