Pomar / 68356-110
RUSKA Men's GORE-TEX® winter boots
RUSKA Men’s GORE-TEX® ankle boot with sheepskin lining.
Sitting above the ankle, the RUSKA men's winter boot is inspired by the iconic curling boots of the 1970s - with additional winter features.
Cold weather rated to -35˚C, RUSKA has an advanced winter Nordic GRIP+ sole and is insulated with a combination of sheepskin and waterproof GORE-TEX® PARTELANA warm insulating lining.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black nappa
- SHEEPSKIN LINING and GORE-TEX®: Luxuriously warm, waterproof and breathable
- Dark sheepskin - can lead to colour transfer to lighter textiles
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
Note: As with most dyed materials, there can be colour transfer to lighter clothing e.g. socks or trousers.
NORMAL - WIDE FITTING – If you have wider feet or will be wearing thick woollen socks, we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. It has a comfy last and room for toes. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more width you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. More tight feel you’ll get by replacing then insole with thicker one of placing an additional flat and thin insole under the current one
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more