Pomar / 18407-900
RAE Women's Zero Waste ankle boots
Embrace a more sustainable lifestyle with RAE Zero Waste ankle boots, your ideal companion for winter walks. The perfect eco-friendly winter boots, RAE Zero Waste offers a seamless blend of style, functionality, and sustainability.
The insulated wool mix lining keeps your feet warm even on the coldest winter days, while the TR-rubber commando sole ensures you can navigate any terrain with ease - whether exploring the countryside or out in town.
Crafted at our own dedicated factory in Pärnu, Estonia, we've adopted a more sustainable approach to the design and manufacture of RAE Zero Waste. These eco-conscious winter boots are created from a blend of factory scraps and surplus waste materials.
- Last width G
- UPPER MATERIAL: Upcycled soft black nappa
- WOOLMIX LINING: Warm insulated lining for winter
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR TR-COMMANDO SOLE: Thick lugs and rugged profile
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: Fasten and remove with ease
- REGULAR FITTING: G-width - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
Saving the Baltic Sea
We're supporting the John Nurminen Foundation save the Baltic Sea by donating 4€ for every order of Pomar Zero Waste.Read more
Made from waste
A selection of eco-conscious sneakers made from factory scraps and surplus waste hides. 100% of the leather uppers are made from factory waste materials.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more
Pomar / 18407-122
169,00 € Coming Soon