Pomar / 38977-400
PURO Women´s GORE-TEX ankle boot
Women’s extra warm, fur-lined and waterproof winter boots with lamb fur lining GORE-TEX® and advanced Pomar NORDIC GRIP+ sole
- UPPER MATERIAL: black suede, repels water and dirt
- LAMB FUR AND GORE-TEX® LINING: Luxuriously warm, waterproof and breathable.
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- REMOVABLE FUR INSOLE: Fur insole adds extra warmth for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- ZIPPER: Easy to put on
- ELASTIC GUSSET: Extra comfort for your ankles
REGULAR FITTING - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Winter GRIP Soles
Built for near Arctic weather and inspired by winter tyres. Pomar GRIP soles have double-density high grip rubber and aggressive tread patterns.Read more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more