Pomar / 37115-100
POPPELI Women´s vegan GORE-TEX ankle boot
POPPELI Women’s Pomar vegan GORE-TEX® lace-up ankle boot
A classic lace-up boot, crafted from vegan suede, and insulated with a waterproof multi-season GORE-TEX lining for comfort in autumn, winter and early spring. Traction is provided by a lugged sole made from TR-rubber to provide traction in wintery conditions.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black microfiber suede, repels water and dirt
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: Our multiuse textile lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- CHUNKY TR SOLE: TR-rubber material that stays soft and keeps its grip qualities also in below zero temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: Easy to put on
REGULAR FITTING (G last) - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Made using Microsuede, a synthetic material composed of polyester fibres with the soft feel of natural suede leather.Read more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more