Pomar / 37240-102
PILVI Women´s GORE-TEX ankle boot
PILVI is a retro inspired hiker updated for a modern Nordic lifestyle, and engineered for life above the Arctic Circle.
Wrapped in warm woollen felt with protective ivory nubuck details, PILVI comfortably transitions from city streets to snowy trails. Cold weather rated to -35˚C. and packed with advanced winter features such as woollen felt, Nordic GRIP+ soles, waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX® PARTELANA warm lining. All Pomar felt is mulesing-free.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Sand wool felt and ivory nubuck– repels water and dirt
- Ivory nubuck leather is quick to develop a vintage-patina
- GORE-TEX® PARTELANA LINING: Waterproof and insulating, warm woolmix lining designed for cold winter conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- ADVANCED NORDIC GRIP+ SOLE: Excellent winter traction, soft grippy TR-rubber compound and aggressive ridged non-slip tread pattern
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet and legs
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on / take off
REGULAR FITTING: If you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. Built on a last with room for toes, if you wish to wear a thicker wollen sock or have wider feet we suggest you choose your regular size in this style. For a tighter fit you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one.
MATERIAL: Ivory nubuck leather is quick to develop a vintage-patina due to its scratch-sensitive finish - this is a desired effect which adds a unique character to your boots.
|Size||Length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
All Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia, passing tough EU standards on working conditions, safety and environment.Read more