Pomar / 38247-100
PALLAS Women´s GORE-TEX ankle boot
Part of the 60th Anniversary Collection, the PALLAS sheepskin-lined ankle boot takes its name from Pallas-Yllästunturi, one of Finland’s most beautiful national parks and one of founders Toivo and Kirsti’s favourite areas for skiing. Located in western Lapland where winter temperatures regularly drop below -30’C.
PALLAS is built around the classic work boot silhouette updated with advanced winter protection for a Nordic lifestyle. Rated to -35’C with a full sheepskin lining and GORE-TEX PARTELANA, means PALLAS will keep you warm and cosy when the temperature drops. Winter traction is provided by our new chunky TR-rubber sole with deep-lugs providing grip and stability on snow and slush.
PALLAS is built for all day winter comfort but is also ideal in more temperate climates. The luxurious interior is also extremely breathable with the combination of moisture wicking sheepskin and GORE-TEX – keeping you cool when it’s not below freezing.
- Last width G
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black nappa with lamb fur collar, leather repels water
- SHEEPSKIN LINING and GORE-TEX®: A mix of luxuriously warm sheepskin and waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX
- Dark sheepskin - can lead to colour transfer to lighter textiles
- REMOVABLE INSOLE: Comfort for your feet
- WINTER PROTECTION: Cold weather rated to -35˚C
- DEEP TREAD TR-WINTER SOLE: Our new TR-winter sole offers tread and traction on a variety of winter surfaces from mud to snow. TR-rubber stays soft and keeps its grip qualities in sub-zero temperatures.
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
Note: As with most dyed materials, there can be colour transfer from the sheepskin to lighter clothing e.g. socks or trousers.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more