Pomar Orto / 38106-410
NUOSKA Women´s Orto GORE-TEX boot with SPIKE+
NUOSKA with Pomar SPIKE+ provides traction, warmth and style. Wrapped in suede and insulated with a combination felt lining to protect against freezing temperatures. Advanced winter traction is provided by the Pomar GRIP+ sole.
Our Pomar SPIKE+ intelligent winter sole is a dynamic mix of advanced spikes and compound rubber offering unparalleled traction in all winter conditions – including ‘clear ice’. The intelligent SPIKE+ sole consists of 8 steel studs on suspension bushes which retract when walking on a hard non-slippery surfaces
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black Suede
- FELT LINING: Insulated with a felt combination, for versatile winter warmth
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- POMAR SPIKE+ ADVANCED WINTER SOLE: Dynamic mix of intelligent spikes and compound rubber offers unparalleled traction in all winter conditions – including ‘clear ice’. The intelligent SPIKE+ sole consists of 8 steel studs on suspension bushes which retract when walking on a hard non-slippery surfaces
- ZIPPER: Quick and easy to put on and take off
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar ORTO shoes are specially crafted for wide, swollen, or sensitive feet. ORTO shoes are spacious, supportive and ultra comfortableRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more