Pomar / 38149-510
NIINI Women´s GORE-TEX ankle boot
NIINI is an urban update of the military boot, built on a chunky TR-rubber sole with waterproof and insulated GORE-TEX uppers. The NIINI lace-up boot offers urban Nordic style, with added winter traction and protection.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Black nubuck, nappa heel backstrap, granite felt detailing
- GORE-TEX® FELT LINING: Multiuse waterproof and breathable lining for autumn-winter weather conditions
- REMOVABLE COMFORT INSOLE: Comfort for your feet!
- TR CITY HIKER SOLE: TR-rubber material that stays soft and keeps its grip qualities also in below zero temperatures
- LACES: Adjust to fit for your feet
- ZIPPER: Easy to put on
REGULAR FITTING (G last) - Generally we suggest that you choose your regular size in this style. In case you have narrow feet or size between two we suggest you choose the smaller size. If you need more room you can remove the insole or replace it with a thinner one. For tighter fitting you can insert an additional flat insole under the current one.
|Size||Inner shoe length (mm)||Shaft length (mm)||Shaft circumference (mm)|
GORE-TEX® shoes are guaranteed to be 100% waterproof and breathable. GORE-TEX® is a microporous membrane laminated onto the liningRead more
Pomar shoes are ethically and sustainably made in Europe, at our own shoe factory in Pärnu, Estonia.Read more
A step by step guide on how to measure your feet accurately at home.Read more